Saturday, March 22, 2014

Toowoomba Art Show & The QLD Festival of Photography

Toowoomba is where I grew up and began practicing as an artist and a photographer. Although Toowoomba is a small (ish) place, it has some incredible artists, and showcasing opportunities.
In 2012 I had my first solo exhibition at Tosari Galleries and now from April 4th onwards I will be participating in a group exhibition with two other incredible iconic photographers for the Queensland Festival of Photography through the whole month of April at Tosari. Info below. I will be showcasing works from "The Imaginarium" as well as some works from my older series.
On top of that, the Toowoomba Grammar Arts show is on from the 28th March (opening night) and for that weekend where work from my "Imaginarium" series will be showcasing and for sale. Info below. 

If you are in Brisbane this week and still want to catch the exhibit at C Gallery, make sure you pop in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment